Escape 101: The Book
Think you can’t take a career break? Think again!
Escape 101 is a road map for getting away, without sacrificing everything you have invested in your life right now.
That extended time off you’ve always dreamed of? Escape 101 is a guide to making it a reality – a blueprint to help you travel, reflect, regenerate or just plain relax without damaging your savings, or the progress you’ve made in your career or business.
Get 180 pages of easy to read, expert advice on how to leave your career, job or business for up to a year, including how to:
- Plan all of your sabbatical finances in just 30 minutes
- Be financially independent for a year or more
- Leave your job without losing career progress
- Take a year off without sacrificing your savings or investments
- Successfully pitch your sabbatical to your boss
- Be away from your business for extended periods of time, and still remain profitable
- Take a year off on a shoestring budget
- Make money or even get paid while you’re gone
- Find the motivation to follow your dream of taking time off
- Commit to your sabbatical in small, easy steps that will ensure you really do get away
- Take action on the critical elements of your “escape plan”
- Discover a 5 step financial plan that guarantees you get away
- Manage your money so that you have plenty when you go
- Leave without going broke or selling your assets
Plan Your Escape Route
You’re not alone in dreaming of a sabbatical. Escape 101 has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, and Success Magazine, and been endorsed by best-selling authors like Timothy Ferriss (The 4-Hour Workweek).
Download it now! Only $9.95del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook | Technorati | StumbleUpon